Wednesday 12 March 2014

Writing on the Wall

It's been nice to receive a wee write up in KCET's Mural round-up for the wall I produced at SPARC.

http://www.kcet.org/socal/departures/columns/writing-on-the-wall/monthly-mural-wrap-a-dozen-tags-for-march-2014.html

Just put the finishing touches to an article for The Skinny which will hopefully appear at some point in the near future...

In other news, some of the ethos and techniques I picked up at SPARC will be applied to the new BLAMELESS production for the Hidden Door festival this month. I'll be painting with Fraser Gray and Martin McGuinness on this. It's in a prime spot in the centre of Edinburgh so I'm pretty excited about it.

I'll also be contributing a performance to Hidden Door, Shellac Made Me Hardcore. The footage of which will appear on my older blog Bitter Works next month should you care.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment